- Lessons will be given Monday through Thursday only with one exception: Friday June 2 will offer evening lessons. There is flexibility in summer so please communicate any needs you may have with Sandra. Summer sign ups will be handled by Sign Up Genius. Summer lessons are required to secure your 2023-2024 school-year lesson slot and maintain the school year base tuition with Sandra.
- March 31 - Summer letters to be emailed to all families at 6:00 am - There are THREE: June, July, August - you may sign up ASAP or as you go but there are NO refunds nor future credits for lessons signed up for and not taken. Yes, you may add lessons, at the going rate, as the summer goes on if you want to add more.
- April 5 at 6:00 am - Sign Up Genius links will be emailed to all.
- April 21 - Summer/Fall Registration Requests DUE in order to secure your Fall 2023 Lessons in the Statz Studio.
- Summer tuition is due in full by June 1
- Know someone looking for lessons, be sure they reach out to me asap so they can get the info and I will be able to help them get a spot if one comes open during this time. Note: for the 2023-2024 school year, ALL students who sign up to be in my studio will get a spot in the studio. Sandra will first schedule all CURRENT students with priority given to getting families back to back and honoring scheduling conflicts. A 30 minute DINNER break will be resumed (this means that some current students who come during what otherwise would be a dinner break, will be scheduled a bit later). The Studio now has TWO more teachers who will happily teach any new students who don't get in with Sandra until an opening comes up: Doug Statz and Suzy Ma. All students will be able to participate in all group lessons and recitals.
- Students who do not sign up for summer lessons will be considered a discontinued lesson spot with Sandra and will be accepted back in the studio based on availability.
The summer lesson dates include:
- Lessons Monday through Thursday - May 30 through August 24 AND Friday, June 2
- No Lessons: June 21, 22, 26; July 27, 31 (am off), August 21
- Lesson TIMES are generally 8:30-11:45 and 1-6 daily. Tuesdays will offer a 6:00 lesson time. Additional after school lessons are available May 30-Jun 6. Additional 6:00 pm lessons are available M-W in August.
- July lesson times will be a adjusted a bit with Mondays as listed above, Tuesdays a 9:30 start time, Wednesdays 8:30-10:45 & 1-6 and Thursdays ending at 5.
The Summer Pizza & Smore Party: MONDAY Aug 21, 6-8 pm - Homemade Pizzas, Smores and Water will be provided (along with plates, napkins and cups). Bring your family, a friend and a finger food to share.
FALL 2023 LESSON START DATE: TUESDAY, September 5!