Summer 2019 -
- Lessons will be given Monday through Thursday only. There is flexibility in summer so please communicate any needs you may have with Sandra. Summer sign ups will be handled by Sign Up Genius for private lessons. Summer lessons are required to secure your 2020-2021 school-year lesson slot with Sandra.
- April 1-7 - Summer letters to be distributed in lessons.
- April 8 at 6:00 am - Sign Up Genius links will be emailed to all.
- April 18 - Summer/Fall Registration Requests DUE in order to secure your Fall 2021 Lessons with Sandra.
- Students who do not sign up for summer lessons will be considered a discontinued lesson spot with Sandra and will be accepted back in the studio based on availability at the 45 minute lesson length.
- A 4 day SUMMER CAMP will be part of ALL Summer 2020 Tuition (Adults will meet for one class) Camps will run June 8-11 & 15-18. Students will be assigned to a camp based on the availability that you provide to Sandra. All consideration will be given to your schedules but please keep this in mind as you are scheduling your kids' summer activities. Students will meet for one hour (the same time) each day for 4 days. Please do not plan to skip the last day!
- There will be no summer lessons: July 9-16
The Summer Pizza & Smore Party: 6-8 pm some weeknight and will be announced when I know the dates that Doug will be home - Homemade Pizzas, Smores and Water will be provided (along with plates, napkins and cups). Bring your family, a friend and a finger food to share.
FALL 2020 LESSONS WILL MOST LIKELY START AUGUST 31, 2020 - stay tuned as, again, it depends on when Doug will be home!