Please note - Tuition payments are due by the FIRST of each month. Tuition may be paid in advance. Contact Sandra at: infoatstatzmusic.com to inquire about tuition rates. A late fee of $10 per student lesson is required for any payments not received within a 10 day grace period. Your diligence in submitting tuition on time is greatly appreciated.
As a reminder, there are no private lessons on group lesson days, However, there may be private lessons on other days during group lesson weeks. Please refer to the studio calendar (handed out to each family in September) for lesson/no lesson dates. Please refer to the Group Lesson page for the specific dates. Please refer to the "Summer" page for more details about Summer 2021.
Fall 2020 Lessons BEGIN MONDAY, August 31, 2020. The last Spring 2021 date is Thursday, May 27.
June 1-3, 2021 will be a FLEX WEEK should Sandra need to cancel any lessons. If this is not needed then this will become an additional option for summer lessons.
All students have 30 private and 4 group lessons throughout the school year.
Bonus week GROUP lessons - Aug. 25-27: Open to ALL students - in and out of the studio - $5 per person and RSVP to reserve your spot! These will be held OUTDOOR with social distancing....games to reinforce rhythm, note reading, key signatures, chord structure & ear training. Classes can only run if there are at least 2 people signed up...so bring a musical friend.
One of the following 3 classes needs to be a Middle School class. Cassell is available for any of these 3.
3:00-3:45: gr. K-5: Elijah B., Aaron B., Libby B., Petrah W (any time)
Aug. 27: Rain date for Aug. 25 or 26
2020-2021 No Lesson Dates: (These times off are included as part of your tuition unless otherwise noted...enjoy the break!)
- There are TWO "floating" weeks off in the '20-'21 school year - one will be a week that we get Doug settled in school when it's safe and the other is a personal week.
- September 7 - Labor Day
- October 19-23 - Group lessons - virtual via zoom
- November 25-27 - Thanksgiving Break
- December 14-17 - Group lessons (Note: there are lessons Dec. 18 & 21)
- December 22-29 & January 1 - Christmas Break
- March 22-April 2 - Group lessons & Spring Break
- May 28, 31 - Memorial Day weekend.