Recitals are a great way for students to share their talents with others. Each recital helps a student grow more confident in their playing. Compliments from others is very satisfying! Students should plan to perform in at least one recital in the Spring and in the Fall. Memorization is encouraged.
Recital dress: Dress nicely: No Jeans, shorts, tennis shoes or flip flops.
Important: When you sign up for a recital, BLOCK off that hour for the recital. Just as you would stay to the end of a soccer game, an ice skating show, or a baseball/football game when your child is part of that "team", signing up for a recital puts your child on the "team" for that hour. Each child needs the support of the others on the "team", in other words, they need the support of the others in their recital. The recital is done when the group picture is taken at the END of the recital. Please keep this in mind when signing up for recitals.
There are performer/guest limits at some of these performances so choices will be on a first come, first serve basis. Songs can be chosen once we know what recital is chosen. Our goal is no repeated songs so that each performer has something of their own to share and be proud of and so that the listeners get to hear many different songs. Solos & ensembles are welcome at most recitals!
- Mackenzie D. -
- Aaron B. -
- Elijah B. -
- Libby B. -
- Jane M. -
- Kendall A. - B-Arioso (Largo from Concerto for Harpsichord & String Orchestra) by JS Bach; R-Cantabile et Presto by Georges Enesco & TC-Danse De La Chevre by Arthur Honegger
- Caleb B. - C-Procession by Alexander Reinagle; R-Etude in em Op. 82 No. 35 by Cornelius Gurlitt; TC-Jumpin June Bugs by Kevin Olson
- Kate B. - B-Minuet in G Major by GP Telemann; C-Little Sonata by Charles. H. Wilton; TC-Raptors by Kevin Olson
- Matthew B. - C-Sonatina Op. 36 No. 3 Mvt. 2 by Muzio Clementi; R-Spinning Song Op. 14 No. 4 by Albert Elmenreich; TC-Spring's Return by Jeanne Costello
- Mandy D. - C-Sonatina by CH Wilton; R-Country Ride by Louis Kohler; TC-With a Yo-Ho-Ho! by Catherine Rollin
- MacKenzie D. -
- Madison G. - B-Sonata in G Major k. 431 (L.83) by Domenico Scarlatti; C-Sonatina in C Major by Muzio Clementi; R-Waltz in Ab, Op. 9 No. 12 by Franz Schubert
- Zachary G. - B-Bourree in em, BWV 996 by JS Bach; others to be finalized
- Grace H. - C-Sonatina in G, Anh 5 No. 1 by Ludwig van Beethoven; R-Soldier's March Op. 68 No. 2 by Robert Schumann; TC-The Swinging Sioux by William Gillock
- Rachel L. - D2 - B-Invention #8 by JS Bach; R-Puck, Op 71 No. 3 by Edvarg Grieg
- Jane M. - C-Morning by Anton Diabelli; TC-Little White Donkey by John Robert Poe; A Song & A Smile by WT. Skye Garcia
- Suzy M. - C-Solfeggietto by CPE Bach; C-Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven; TC-Moonlight Fantasy by Melody Bober
- Julia P. - C-Gavotte Op. 81 No. 3 by James Hook; R-Etude in G Major, Op. 823 No. 11 by Carl Czerny; TC- Little Flower Girl of Paris by William Gillock
- Cassell T. - C-Minuet in G Major by Ludwig van Beethoven; TC-Brass Button Rag by Martha Mier; TC-Sleigh Ride by William Gillock
- Shanna V. - B-Minuet in G Major by JS Bach; Sonata in C Major by Muzio Clementi; TC-Dance Caprice by Timothy Brown
- Ting Ting Y. - B-Canario by Joachim von der Hofer; C-Sonatina in G Major, mvt. 1 by Thomas Attwood; TC-Danse Caprice by Timothy Brown
- Jiayi Z. - B-Sarabande by GF Handel; R-Tender Flowers, Op. 100 No. 10 by Johann F. Burgamuller; TC-Midnight in Buenos Aires by Chrissy Ricker
- Mackenzie D. -