Recitals are a great way for students to share their talents with others. Each recital helps a student grow more confident in their playing. Compliments from others is very satisfying! Students should plan to perform in at least one recital in the Spring and in the Fall. Memorization is encouraged.
Recital dress: Dress nicely: No Jeans, shorts, tennis shoes or flip flops.
Important: When you sign up for a recital, BLOCK off that hour for the recital. Just as you would stay to the end of a soccer game, an ice skating show, or a baseball/football game when your child is part of that "team", signing up for a recital puts your child on the "team" for that hour. Each child needs the support of the others on the "team", in other words, they need the support of the others in their recital. The recital is done when the group picture is taken at the END of the recital. Please keep this in mind when signing up for recitals.
There are performer/guest limits at some of these performances so choices will be on a first come, first serve basis. Songs can be chosen once we know what recital is chosen. Our goal is no repeated songs so that each performer has something of their own to share and be proud of and so that the listeners get to hear many different songs. Solos & ensembles are welcome at most recitals!
- Aaron B. - What Is That In Our Tree? & The Strawberry Patch
- Elijah B. - The Hiccup Song & Stinky Feet
- Grace H. - Basketball Star & Minuet in G Major
- Rachel L. - Peaches and Holly Rag & Sonatina in C Major
- Sarah L. - Riverboat Jazz & The Chase
- Payton R. - Lemonade Stand & Thirteen Robots
- Cassell T. - Menuet in d minor; The Spy
- Donovan W. - Beethoven Sonata, Op 10 No. 1
- Jiayi Z. - Butterscotch Rag & Melody
- Rachel L. - Peaches and Holly Rag
- Sarah L. - Riverboat Jazz
- Kendall A.
- Caleb B.
- Mandy D.
- Zachary G
- Baela F.
- Donovan W.
- Kate B.
- Grace H
- Madison G.
- Kate & Caleb duet
- Sarah L.
- Jiayi Z.
- Cassell T.
- Payton R.
- Jane M.
- Julia P.
- Ting Ting Y.
- Shanna V.
- Rachel L.
- Suzy M.
- Quinn P.
- Caleb B. ?
- Kate B. ?
- Mandy D.
- Madison G.
- Zachary G.
- Grace H.
- Rachel H. - My Summer Camp
- Raena M.
*Steinway performance opportunities available, year around - must be level 3 and have mastered the performance pieces. This is a great opportunity! Please contact me if you are interested!